10 CLOVERFIELD LANE finds a woman holed up in a bunker with John Goodman. But is the monster inside or outside? Adam and Josh review, and try to get back on Terrence Malick's good side after their KNIGHT OF CUPS dismissal by sharing their Top 5 Malick Images. Plus, the Filmspotting Madness Sweet 16 is revealed!
This episode is brought to you by MUBI and Squarespace.
Filmspotting #578 - Click here or the podcast icon to listen
0:00-2:47 - Billboard / Sponsors
2:47-21:36 - Review: "10 Cloverfield Lane"
21:36-36:20 - 10 Cloverfield Spoiled
Music: Mason Jennings, "Two Dollar Man"
37:25-39:35 - Sponsors
39:35-47:53 - Notes / Massacre Theatre
47:53-1:18:57 - Filmspotting Madness - Rd. 1 Results
Music: Mason Jennings, "Future King"
1:20:12 -1:56:35 - Top 5: Malick Images
1:56:35-1:59:13 - Close / Outtake
- Mason Jennings
- Massacre Theatre winner: Justin Sims, Ft. Wayne, IN
- Josh's review of 10 Cloverfield Lane
- "Why Howard is the real victim in 10 Cloverfield Lane"
- Filmspotting Madness Voting
- Filmspotting Madness Bracket
- Top 5 Terrence Malick Images
- You Must Remember This site