Adam and Josh countdown their Top 5 Most Deliberately-Paced, Subtitled... er... Anticipated Movies of 2012. Plus, a breakdown of Gina Carano's backbreaking talents in Steven Soderbergh's "Haywire," and a discussion of divorce Iranian style in "A Separation."
00-18:02 - Review: "Haywire"
Music: The War On Drugs, "Best Night"
19:09-22:44 - Massacre Theatre
22:45-27:25 - Polls / Notes
27:26-36:35 - Review: "A Separation"
Music: The War On Drugs, "I Was There"
37:51-40:57 - Donations
41:16-1:01:35 - Top 5: Most Anticipated Films of 2012
1:01:36-1:03:32 - Close
- Best of 2011 Feedback
- The War on Drugs
- Joel Edgerton may be "Adam's guy" but he is NOT the star of "Man on a Ledge." That would be fellow Aussie Sam Worthington. Adam really does know the difference.
NOTES / LINKS
- Sorry, Oscar. This show was recorded BEFORE Oscar nominations were announced. We'll have some reaction next week.
- Massacre Theatre winner: Kevin Tyrrell
- Q&A interview with Gina Carano
- AV Club interview with Soderbergh
- Adam and Matty's Top 5 Soderbergh Scenes
- John Badham's "I'll Be In My Trailer"
- Metacritic's Top 50 Most-Anticipated Films
- Discuss with Filmspotters at the Forum
- Top 5 Most Anticipated Movies of 2012
SPONSORS / PARTNERS
- The Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith-iTunes