Show Archive -
Friday, 04 July 2014 00:00
Josh and Adam really carpe the diem this week: they find the holy grail, ask out Diane Cort and fake orgasms at the Carnegie Deli — all on the hottest day of the year in Bed-Stuy. Get a Sacred Cow review of Tim Burton's BATMAN, plus the Top 5 Films of 1989.
0:00-3:02 - Billboard / Donations
3:02-35:28 - Sacred Cow Review: "Batman" (1989)
Music: The Replacements "I'll Be You"
36:32-47:24 - Notes / Massacre Theater
47:24-1:06:04 - Top 5: Movies of 1989
Music: The Replacements "Achin' To Be"
1:06:58-1:34:37 - Top 5: Movies of 1989 cont.
1:34:37-1:40:41 - Close
- Immigrant movies feedback
- The Replacements
- Massacre Theatre winner: Rachael Lee, Salem, MA
- Filmspotting #500 Live
- 15 Reasons Tim Burton's Batman Is Better...
- Why Tim Burton's Batman is still the best
- Josh's review of "Batman"
- MUCH ADO at Illinois Shakespeare (Enter code FILM for 10% discount)