Thursday, 28 January 2016 00:00
- Which minority movies will the Academy get credit for nominating or crushed for ignoring?
- Will “Sing” make us hail the return of Garth Jennings?
- Will “War Machine” crank out the streams? or How legit are Netflix and Amazon as sources for original movie content?
- Will we reap the rewards of directors working outside their comfort zones?
- Which debaucherous duo will be more dynamic – Elvis and Nixon or Russ and Roger?
- Will Nocturnal Animals show that Tom Ford is more than a one-hit wonder?
- Will Jodie Foster finally make her mark as a director with Money Monster?
- Never mind peak TV, have we finally reached peak superhero?
- Will the Ghostbusters reboot top the original?
- Can Christopher Guest get his groove back with Mascots?
- Just how big a deal will Birth of a Nation be?
- Can The Lonely Island's Conner4Real possibly recapture the comedic splendor of MacGruber?
- Might this be the year we finally see a great video game adaptation?
- Can Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone atone for the sins of Tammy with The Boss?
- Will Hamilton creator Lin Manuel-Miranda become the youngest EGOT winner ever with Moana?